How to install Epson ET 2550 driver on Windows?
Epson ET 2550 driver is a bundle of software that helps in conducting seamless printing and scanning operations. Download the software which is compatible with your operating system and start printing immediately. Follow the steps provided below to install Epson ET 2550 driver on your Windows system.
- Turn on the Epson ET 2550 printer and connect it to a stable power source.
- Add paper to the paper tray, make sure the paper is dry and plain.
- Turn on the wireless network to make sure the connection is not fluctuating
- Connect the Epson ET 2550 printer onto it. Turn on your Windows software and connect to the same wireless network.
- Open the Windows operating system and upgrade.
- On the Windows browser, visit the official website of Epson, enter the printer model number.
- Select the compatible driver and choose Windows OS to click to download.
- Open the downloaded file and start the installation process.
- Follow the on-page guidelines to complete the setup.
- During the process when prompted to select the type of connection mode select wired connection.
- Take a USB cable and connect your printer and then the windows computer.
- Follow the on-page prompts, Complete Epson ET 2550 driver download.
- Reboot your device, select a document and start a test print.