How to solve the Epson WF 3733 printer driver is unavailable issue?
Epson WF 3733 is a color inkjet all-in-one printer from Epson, with scan and copy purposes, an ADF, built-in faxing, Ethernet and Wireless networking, and printing with Apple AirPrint. Make sure to download a compatible driver onto the system to enjoy seamless printing. If any problems occur during the functioning of the printer make sure to resolve the same using the steps given below.
- Update the OS to the latest version.
- Click the start button > press the updates option.
- Check the driver for any updates and complete the same.
- The computer OS will automatically check the driver for any updates.
- If the problem persists uninstall the driver and restart the computer.
- Reinstall the Epson driver from the website.
- Boot the computer > Start icon> printers and scanners > add the Epson printer on it.
- Press the Start option> Search for Troubleshooting menu> Troubleshooter option> Hardware & Sound option> Epson Printer.
- Finally, restart the Epson printer setup and start printing.