Steps to download and install Epson XP 830 connect printer setup utility
Download and install Epson XP 830 connect printer setup utility on your system using the guidelines provided below.
- Turn on the Epson XP 830 printer and load enough paper in the paper input tray.
- Make sure the connection is not fluctuating, turn on the wireless network, connect the printer and computer to the same wireless network.
- Follow the procedure given in the start here sheet to complete the setup.
- Open the browser and install Epson connect printer setup utility.
- Go through the end-user license agreement and click next. From the window, select install and then finish.
- Select the product, and then click Next.
- Now choose printer registration to register your printer. Click next and select agree.
- Now register a printer to Epson connect message is displayed on the screen click ok.
- If you already have an Epson account log in to it by filling in the credentials and click finish.
- To register a new product fill out a new printer form and click add.
- If you do not have an Epson account make sure to create one.
- Activate scan to cloud and remote print instructions and start printing immediately.