Steps to download and install Epson XP-6100 connect printer setup utility?
Epson connects utility applications that can provide vital print features and make printing easy. Follow the steps given below to download and install Epson XP 6100 connect printer setup utility.
- Turn on the printer and load enough paper in the paper input tray, position it close to the Wi-Fi range.
- Turn on the device and connect your printer and the device to the same wireless network.
- Upgrade the device OS to the latest version.
- Open the web browser or Play Store on your device.
- Download Epson XP 6100 connect printer setup utility. Open the application.
- Now the license page is displayed. Go through the terms and conditions and click agree.
- Sign up with an already existing Epson account or recreate a new account and register your Epson XP 6100 printer model on it.
- Make sure to activate remote printing or scan to cloud features and connect the printer to the wireless network. Select the document and start printing.