Steps to download and install Epson XP 440 connect printer setup utility
Instructions are given below to complete the download and install of the Epson XP 440 connect printer setup utility.
- Turn on the printer, load enough paper in the paper input tray.
- Position your printer close to the range of the wireless network.
- Turn on the wireless router to make sure the connection is not fluctuating.
- Connect the printer and the computer to the same wireless router.
- Upgrade the computer to the latest version of operating software.
- Open the browser and download Epson connect printer setup utility.
- Agree to the end-user license agreement and click next.
- Select the install button and choose the finish.
- Select the product and then click Next.
- From the next window, choose printer registration and click next.
- Go through the terms and conditions, select agree, and click next.
- Now register a printer to Epson connect message flashes on the screen, click ok.
- If you already have an Epson account, log in to it by entering the credentials.
- If not, re-create a new Epson account and register the Epson XP 440 printer onto it.
- Make sure to fill out a new printer form and click add click close.
- Reassure and activate scan to cloud and remote printing options. Epson XP 440 connect printer setup utility is completed.