Steps to download and install Epson wf 7720 connect printer setup utility?
Epson workforce 7720 printers are powered with Precision core technology is a must-have in your office. The Printer can print in both color and monochrome. Connect your Mac, Windows, or Android system using a wired or wireless connection to enjoy seamless printing. It is mandatory to download and install Epson WF 7720 connect printer setup utility onto your system. Follow the guidelines provided below to complete the setup.
- Turn on Epson WF 7720 printer, feed enough high-quality Epson printing paper in the paper input tray
- Position the printer and the computer within the range of the wireless network.
- Open the browser and download Epson WF 7720 connect printer setup utility.
- Go through the license agreement and click next.
- Select install and then choose the finish.
- Click on your product and click next to register it by selecting the printer registration option.
- Select agree and then click Next.
- Now the system asks you to register a printer to the Epson connect, click ok
- Log in to an existing account or create a new account by filling create an Epson Connect account.
- Fill out a new printer form if you already have an account and click add.
- Activate scan to cloud and remote print options
- Choose a document and initiate a printing test.