Steps to download and install Epson ET 4760 connect printer setup utility?
Epson eco tank technology saves up to 80% off ink and makes the user independent of Ink cartridges. Download and install Epson ET-4760 connect printer setup utility on your system following the instructions given below.
- Turn on the Epson ET 4760 printer.
- Load Epson high-quality printing papers in the paper input tray.
- Position the printer and the PC within the range of the wireless network.
- Conduct a network test to make sure the connection is not fluctuating.
- Follow the procedure given in the start here sheet to connect your printer and the computer to the same wireless network.
- Open the browser and visit the official website of Epson
- Enter the printer model number and download Epson connect printer setup utility.
- Go through the license agreement and click Next.
- Now you can find the install option, click on it and then click finish.
- From the list choose your Epson ET 4760 printer and click next.
- Choose printer registration and then select next.
- Click on the agree button and then click Next.
- Now the system prompts you to register your printer. Complete it and click ok.
- If you already have an Epson account, log into it and register the printer.
- If not, create a new account and complete the registration process.
- Activate the remote printing option.
- Select a document and initiate a test print.