Steps to download and install Epson ET 3750 connect printer setup utility?
Now provided with eco-tank technology Epson ET 3750 printer can last up to 700 days on a single refill. Now download Epson ET 3750 connect printer setup utility on the system to enjoy seamless printing.
- Turn on the windows/mac system and upgrade the operating software to the latest version.
- Connect the system to a wireless network.
- Follow the procedure given in the start here sheet and connect Epson ET 3750 printer to the same wireless network as that of the computer.
- Open the browser and download Epson ET 3750 connect printer setup utility from the official website of Epson.
- Open the application, go to the license agreement and click next to agree with the terms and conditions.
- Then tap on the install button and choose the finish
- Choose the EPSON et-3750 printer from the list and select next.
- Select printer registration and click next, select agree, and then click Next.
- Now register a printer to Epson connect message flashes on the screen.
- Click ok and follow the prompts.
- Log in to an existing account or create a new account to register an Epson et-3750 printer.
- Activate scan to the cloud and remote printing operations.
- Choose a document and initiate a test print.