How to download Epson ET 3710 driver on windows?
Epson drivers help in transmitting the commands from the computer to the printer to conduct various printing operations effectively. Use the step-by-step process given below to download Epson ET 3710 driver on your Windows system.
- Complete the initial setup for Epson ET 3710 printer.
- Feed the required amount of paper in the tray.
- Load the ink cartridges in the slots.
- Connect the windows system and the printer to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Cross-check whether the Windows system is of 32 bit or 64-bit configuration.
- Open the browser and visit epson.com/support/et 3710.
- Select the compatible Epson ET 3710 driver and select the OS as Windows
- Click the Download
- The Epson ET 3710 driver download is done.
How to download Epson ET 3710 driver for mac?
Use the instruction given below to complete the Epson ET 3710 driver on the Mac system.
- Turn ON the printer and complete the basic setup.
- Feed paper in the input tray.
- Fix the ink cartridges in the respective slot.
- Connect the printer to a Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Mac system and connect it to the same network as that of the printer.
- Make sure to update OS to the latest version.
- In the Mac, browser visit epson.com/support/et 3710.
- Enter the printer model number and select compatible Epson ET 3710 driver.
- Click the download button.
- Within few minutes the Epson ET 3710 driver download will be finished.
How to install Epson ET 3710 driver for Windows?
Installation of Epson ET 3710 driver on Windows is simplified by using the instructions below.
- In the Windows system, select the file manager, open the download folder and select the Epson ET 3710 driver file.
- Double click on the downloaded file and initiate the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines.
- Provide all the required permissions.
- When prompted select the connection mode and connect the printer and the computer.
- Reboot the device after installation.
- Choose a document and conduct a printing test.
How to install Epson ET 3710 driver for mac?
Complete the driver installation process on the Mac system using the instructions provided below.
- In the Mac browser, open the finder option.
- Select the Downloads folder.
- Click twice on the downloaded Epson ET 3710 driver.
- Provide all the required permissions and agree to the terms and conditions.
- On prompting, connect the printer and the computer using a wired or wireless connection.
- Complete the installation process.
- Choose a document and initiate a test print.