How to download Epson ET 2760 driver on windows?
Epson ET 2760 driver is suitable for windows 7, 8, and 10 versions. Make sure to update the OS before downloading the driver. Follow the procedure given below to complete the driver download on windows.
- Initially set up the printer and plug it into the electric socket.
- Install the paper cassette with A4 sheets.
- Turn ON the computer, link it with the printer and the computer using the wireless network.
- Go to browser and search epson.com/support/et2760.
- Select the Epson ET 2760 driver which is suitable for the Windows system.
- Now tap the download button and conclude the Epson ET 2760 driver download.
How to download Epson ET 2760 driver for mac?
Open the MAC and download Epson ET 2760 driver by following the directions given below.
- Complete the basic printer setup and plug it into a stable power connection.
- Feed the paper and the ink cartridges in the respective slot.
- Switch ON the MAC.
- Connect the printer and the MAC with the same network.
- Go to the browser and enter epson.com/support/et2760.
- Type the printer number in the search box and press the Epson ET 2760 driver for MAC.
- Press the download icon and conclude the Epson ET 2760 driver download.
- Do not shut down the PC when the driver download is still in progress.
How to install Epson ET 2760 driver for windows?
- Turn ON the router and check whether the Wi-Fi network is stable.
- Just tap the download folder on the computer.
- Double click on the Epson ET 2760 driver folder and install it.
- Now the computer will automatically extract it for installation.
- Follow the commands on the screen to complete the installations.
- Link the printer and the windows PC with a wireless network.
- Restart the computer post-installation.
- Now the Epson ET 2760 driver installation is successful
- Choose a document and take a test print.
How to install Epson ET 2760 driver for mac?
The user needs to follow the procedure below and complete the installation of the Epson ET 2760 driver for MAC.
- Turn ON the MAC system, open the driver folder.
- Double click on the Epson ET 2760 driver.
- Approve the license agreement and outright the permission which is needed.
- Respond to the system orders and end the installation of the Epson ET 2760 driver.
- Link the computer and the printer with a network wirelessly.
- After completing the installation of the Epson ET 2760 driver, reboot the MAC system
- Click any file, take a test print.