Steps to download and install Epson Et 2760 connect printer setup utility?
Download and install Epson ET 2760 connect printer setup utility on your Mac or Windows system using the instructions given below.
- Turn on Epson ET 2760 printer.
- Position the printer and the system within the range of the wireless network.
- Conduct a network analysis to make sure the network is stable.
- Integrate both the printer and the computer to the same wireless network.
- Open the computer system and upgrade your Mac or Windows operating software to the latest version.
- Download compatible Epson ET 2760 connect printer setup utility from the official website of Epson.
- Double click on it and open the utility.
- Go through the terms of usage and select agree.
- Provide all the required permissions for the Epson connect printer setup utility.
- Click on the install button and then click close.
- Choose your printer from the list and select the printer registration
- Click on the Next button.
- Now the system prompts you to register the printer to Epson connect.
- Follow the prompts, complete the setup and click ok.
- Log in to an existing Epson account or creates a new account to complete the registration.
- Activate scan to cloud and remote print instructions to the document and initiate a test print.