Connect Epson wf 3820 printers to Wi-Fi
Use the guidelines provided below to complete Epson wf 3820 wifi setup and start printing within minutes.
- Turn on the Epson wf 3820 printer load enough paper in the paper input tray.
- Turn on the wireless network to make sure the connection is not fluctuating.
- On the printer press the home screen, select the wireless button, and choose Wi-Fi recommended option from the screen.
- Select start setup and choose Wi-Fi setup wizard
- From the list select your printer and enter the password.
- If the wireless network is not available enter it manually.
- Fill in the credentials complete the setup and click ok.
- Select the start setup option and confirm the display network settings.
- Complete Epson wf 3820 wireless setup and connect the device to the same Wi-Fi network and start printing.