Connect Epson wf 3733 printers to Wi-Fi?
Complete your Epson wf 3733 Wi-Fi setup and start printing wirelessly. This directly eliminates the hassle of wired connections and provides the user with the comfort of printing right from his place. Follow the guidelines provided to complete the setup.
- Connect the Epson wf 3733 printers to a stable power source using the power cord.
- On the printer control panel select the home button and choose the wireless icon.
- From the screen select, Wi-Fi recommended option and choose start setup and then click on the Wi-Fi setup Wizard option.
- Enter your wireless network name manually, enter the password and click ok.
- Reconfirm the display network setting and select start setup.
- The printer is successfully connected to the wireless network.
- Connect your device to the same wireless network, and download the compatible printer software. Complete Epson wf 3733 wireless setup, select the document, and start printing.