Epson XP 4155 Setup
Epson XP 4155 is a fast, all-in-one printer with a sleek model. We provide assistance for Epson XP 4155 setup, driver software download and installation.
Epson XP 4155 Setup Instructions
Complete the first time Epson printer setup with the set of steps given below:
- Unbox the Epson XP 4155 printer from the crate.
- Remove all the packaging material inside and outside the Epson printer.
- Cross-check the printer for any damage.
- Position the Epson printer on an even surface on the desk.
- Link it to a wall outlet using the wire cable.
- Feed the paper cassette with a stack of A4 sheets.
- Remove the ink cartridge’s seal.
- Complete the Epson printer
- Turn ON the router.
- Link the Epson printer and the computer to a Wi-Fi network.
- Choose any file to take a test print.
Connect Epson XP 4155 to Wi-Fi
Listed below are steps to affix your Epson XP 4155 printer to Wi-Fi at ease:
- Conclude the Epson printer setup.
- Click the power button to Turn ON the Epson printer.
- Before starting, make sure the Modem is ON.
- Just hit the home button to enter the control panel.
- Click setting > Wi-Fi setup > Wi-Fi setup wizard.
- It will list the available wireless connection
- Just tap the home Wi-Fi network.
- Connect it with Epson printer.
- Go to the computer browser.
- Download the suitable printer software for Epson printer.
- Once after downloading > click the software > select install button on the software selection screen.
- Follow the on-page directions to connect the Epson printer.
- Now the Epson XP 4155 printer Wi-Fi setup is successful.
How to install Epson XP 4155 Connect Printer Setup Utility?
- Turn ON the Epson printer.
- Feed the papers in the documents feeder.
- Install all the ink cartridges to the cartridge slots.
- Link the Epson printer to a Wi-Fi network.
- Switch ON the PC and connect it to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the browser and visit Epson’s official website.
- Enter the printer model to find an apt connect printer setup utility.
- Follow the on-screen commands and complete the setup.
- Provide all the permissions required.
- Cross-check the Epson printer license and choose setup.
- Select the Epson account and finalize the connect printer setup utility
Epson XP 4155 Connect Printer Setup For Windows
- Go to the windows browser and enter the Epson official website.
- Download and install the Epson connect printer setup utility.
- Access all the agreements of the End-user License
- Click the Next button.
- Install and complete the installation.
- Select the printer product and click the Next
- Choose the printer registration.
- Press the Next button and select agree and click next.
- When screens pop up to register a printer to Epson connect message > press OK.
- If the user already has an account, then choose I already have an account.
- Fill in the form to add a new printer.
- The user needs to create the account by filling out the Epson connect Account form and pressing the OK icon.
- Now activate the cloud and remote print commands.
Epson XP 4155 Connect Printer Setup for MAC
Make use of the steps listed below to set up the Epson Connect printer Utility:
- To enable the Start Here sheet, visit the Epson website’s main page.
- Choose the product, then select the manual operations and click Start Here.
- Download and install the Epson connect printer setup utility and click OK
- Verify the agreement.
- Give access to the software license and click the continue
- Now click the Install button and finish the installation.
- Choose the product which requires and tap the next
- Open the application, go to Epson software and click twice the Epson connect printer setup.
- The screen displays a Register the printer to Epson connect message and click OK.
- Go down and click I accept the terms and conditions and click the Next
- Examine to Activate the cloud and remote print commands to begin the cloud and remote print services.
Epson XP 4155 driver Download Instructions and Install On Windows
- Turn ON the Epson printer and link it to a wall port.
- Switch ON the PS, link the printer and the PS to the same Wi-Fi.
- Select the browser in windows.
- Open the Epson official website and download the Epson driver.
- Double click on the download folder and start to install the Epson printer driver.
- After installing, respond to the on-screen directions to finish the Epson printer driver installation on windows.
- Reboot the operating system and choose any document to take a test printer.
Epson XP 4155 driver Download Instructions and Install On MAC
- Switch ON the Epson XP 4155 printer.
- Place the required amount of paper in the paper cassette.
- Ensure to fix the ink cartridges into the cartridge slots safely.
- Turn ON MAC
- Link the printer and the PS to the same Wi-Fi.
- Switch ON the browser in the MAC, and visit the official website of Epson.
- Enter the printer model number and press the printer support.
- Follow the on-screen rules to complete the Epson printer driver download on MAC.
- Then pick any document to take sample print.
- The Epson printer finalizes the installation on MAC