Epson XP 200 Setup
Epson XP 200 is a wireless All-in-One Printer that is used for conducting printing, scanning, and copying functions. We provide instructions for Epson XP 200 setup and for Epson XP 200 driver download.
Epson XP 200 Setup Instructions
Epson XP 200 setup for the first time is now easy using the procedure given below.
- Unpack the Epson XP 200 printer from the box and examine it for any damages.
- Remove all the packaging materials one by one.
- Check for the packaging materials inside and outside the printer, if present remove them.
- Place the Epson XP 200 printer on a plane table and connect it to a power outlet using the power cord.
- Examine all the accessories.
- Install the paper cassette with a bundle of printing sheets.
- Pick the ink cartridges and load them in the respective slots.
- Cross-check whether it is in the correct position.
- Turn ON the printer.
- Complete Epson XP 200 printer
- Switch ON the router and link the Epson XP 200 printer.
- Connect the computer to the same Wi-Fi network and select any file to take a test print.
How to connect Epson XP 200 to Wi-Fi?
Listed below are steps to affix your Epson XP 200 printer to Wi-Fi at ease:
- Plug the printer into the wall socket.
- Switch ON the Epson XP 200 printer using the power button.
- Once the printer is ready, press the Wi-Fi button for few seconds until it starts flashing.
- Turn ON the router, Find the WPS button, and press it.
- Make sure to press it within 2 minutes.
- In few minutes, the Wi-Fi light in the printer turns solid green.
- Post completing Epson XP 200 Wi-Fi setup connect a device and choose a document to start printing.
How to install Epson XP 200 Connect Printer Setup Utility?
- Turn ON the printer, feed the papers in the documents feeder.
- Make sure the ink cartridges are in place.
- Complete Epson XP 200 Wireless setup.
- Switch ON the operating system and connect it to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the browser and go to Epson’s official website.
- Enter the printer type and the model number to find a suitable, connect printer setup utility.
- Respond to the on-screen commands and complete the set-up.
- Provide all the required access.
- Verify the Epson XP 200 license and choose setup.
- Click the Epson account and register your Epson XP 200 printer.
- Complete connect printer setup utility.
- Run a test print.
Epson XP 200 Connect Printer Setup For Windows
The user needs to follow the methods below to connect the printer setup of Epson XP 200 for windows.
- Unbox the Epson XP 200 printer from the box, plug the printer into a stable power outlet and turn it ON.
- Install the ink cartridges in the cartridge slots and insert the paper in the cassette.
- Switch ON the router and ensure its connection is strong
- Link the Epson XP 200 printer and computer to the Wi-Fi network.
- Open the windows browser and enter the Epson official website
- Find the Epson connect printer utility and click install.
- Verify the terms and conditions.
- Provide access to the required options.
- Follow the display procedures to complete the Epson connect printer utility setup.
- Register your printer using an existing Epson account or create a new one.
- Choose a document and start printing.
Epson XP 200 Connect Printer Setup for MAC
For downloading the Epson XP 200 connect setup, follow the below procedure.
- Switch ON the Epson XP 200
- Fill the paper in the paper tray.
- Make sure to check the ink cartridges are full.
- Switch ON the Mac system.
- Connect the printer and the Mac system to a Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure the wireless connection is solid.
- In the MAC Open the browser and go to the official website of Epson.
- Enter the printer number.
- Now, download an appropriate printer application and save it on the MAC.
- Provide access to all the requirements.
- Complete the registration process.
- Select the remote printing service and complete the setup.
- Press ON the print icon option to take a test print.
Epson XP 200 driver Download And Install On Windows
The Epson XP 200 driver download and installation is very essential to use the Epson XP 200 printer for printing and scanning without any hindrance wirelessly. Use the instructions given below to complete the setup.
- Turn ON the Epson XP 200 printer and connect it to a wall outlet.
- Switch ON the system.
- Connect the Epson XP 200 printer and the computer to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the browser in windows and visit the Epson official website.
- Download the Epson XP 200 printer driver.
- Double click on the download folder and initiate the Epson XP 200 driver install.
- After installing observe the on-screen rules to complete the Epson XP 200 driver download on windows.
- Restart the device and choose any document to conduct a test print.
Epson XP 200 driver Download And Install On MAC
- Switch ON the Epson XP 200 printer and place the required amount of paper in the paper cassette.
- Start the MAC system and connect the printer and the computer to a stable wireless network.
- Visit the official website of Epson and click printer support.
- Enter the printer model number and select Epson XP 200 driver and click
- Follow the on-screen guidelines and complete the installation.
- On prompting, connect the computer and the Epson XP 200 printer using a USB cable to finalize the set-up.
- Now choose any document to take sample print.
- Epson XP 200 driver download on mac is successful.