Epson smart panel app Download
Downloading an Epson smart panel app is useful for an Epson printer user. The user needs to connect the printer and the computer to the same wireless network.
The Epson smart panel app simplifies the process of setting up your Epson printer and comes handy in connecting it to the different devices, it is very easy to download and use the Epson smart panel app. You can now start printing, scanning and copying in less than a minute using this app.
Steps to Download EPSON Smart Panel app for Windows
- Switch ON the Epson printer and the Windows system.
- Turn ON the router.
- Make sure the Epson printer and the computer are within the range of the network.
- Connect both the devices with the same Wi-Fi
- Upgrade the windows to the latest version.
- Open the windows browser and download the Epson smart panel app from the official website.
- Open the download folder and click twice to start the installation.
- After installing, restart the computer.
- Open the Epson smart panel software and search for the Epson printer.
- Once found, select the printer and enter the password to register the Epson printer to Epson smart panel app.
- The installation of the Epson smart panel app is successful.
- Now select any image from the windows and start printing by giving commands from the
Steps to Download EPSON Smart Panel app for MAC
- Set up the Epson printer with basic techniques and Switch it ON.
- Turn ON the router.
- Turn ON the MAC system.
- Connect the Epson printer and the MAC to the Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure the connection is stable.
- Open the browser on the MAC and get the Epson smart panel app from the official website of Epson.
- Download the Epson smart panel app and double-click on it for installation.
- Complete the installation and reboot the MAC
- Click the apple symbol on the MAC, go to applications, and open the Epson smart panel app.
- Select the Epson printer and type the password to add the printer in the software.
- Now Epson smart panel app installation is successful on MAC.
- Select any file to conduct a printing test.
Steps to connect Epson smart app and Epson Printer to a Wireless Connection.
- Turn ON the printer.
- Turn ON the smart device and connect it with the Wi-Fi network.
- Open the play store on the smart device and install the latest version of Epson smart panel app.
- After installing, click the Epson smart panel app.
- This automatically finds the printer.
- Enter the password manually and click next to connect the printer to the software.
- If the Epson smart panel app dosen’t recognize the printer then click the Plus symbol and search for the Epson printer.
- Follow the on-screen directions to connect the printer to the software.
- Now select any image on the smart device and click the print option
- The Epson printer prints the images in high resolution.