Epson printer driver is unavailable in Windows 10
Epson Printer Driver Unavailable is a common and easily tackled error with simple procedures to be followed. First, confirm using the Epson error code using the desired Epson printer control panel settings. Try to ensure with the code and proceed next.
Make sure the desired printer devices are connected to the stable network & power connection. Get the Epson Official page support to tackle the printer issues in no time.
Reason for this error:
- Outdated or corrupted driver.
- Improper system to printer connection.
- Wrong configuration settings on the system.
- Irrelevant driver software installation.
To avoid these driver unavailable issues, try to avoid the above points and now use the below steps to overcome the Epson Driver unavailable issues in Windows particularly.
- First, you need to update the windows 10 driver software using the settings and Microsoft Official support.
- Open the windows 10 system and use the search tab to enter the Update.
- Here, select the Check for Updates option.
- If you have any updates on your Windows 10, you will be automatically updating the driver.
- Wait for the updating procedure to complete. Then, restart the system.
- Check whether the windows 10 driver is updated is appropriately done by attempting the test print work.
- Reinstall the printer driver if you suspect any corruption or malfunction during the printing process.
- Now, choose the Windows + R key to access the Run command tab.
- Now, on the search tab, type devmgmt.msc and give ok.
- From the displayed list, choose the desired Epson printer and right-click it.
- Select the Uninstall device option and confirm with the uninstall option.
- Now, attempt for the print work using the Epson printer connection. Still, you can’t find the driver issues solution, use the below steps.
- Do the plug-and-play on your windows 10 system.
- It’s like unplugging all the cords from the windows to the printer connection.
- Wait for a few seconds and use the on-screen or Manual to connect them appropriately to the stated ports.
- If you can’t see the wizard, use the Start> Settings option.
- Select the Devices > Add Printer OR Scanner option.
- Relax until the system detects the printer to get connected with, using the on-screen guidelines.
- Try to Restart and attempt the print work and complete the epson printer setup process..
- Still, you find the Driver Unavailable issue while using Windows 10 – Contact Our Technical Team for instant support & service related to the Epson Printer.