Epson eT 3710 Setup
Epson et-3710 is used for a quality printing experience. Epson ET 3710 can save up to 90% of the ink. And can last up to two years on a refill. The printer supports Android, Mac, and Windows operating systems. We provide support for Epson ET 3710 setup and driver download.
Epson ET 3710 setup manual
Complete the first time Epson ET 3710 setup with the set of steps given below:
- Open the box by using the small blade, take the printer and position it on a plane surface.
- Remove all the packaging materials, check whether all the accessories provided with the printer are not damaged.
- Wipe the printer with the clean cloth, open the paper input tray and wipe it.
- Connect the printer to a wall outlet with the power cord for Epson ET 3710 setup. Take a stack of papers and fan their edges and load it in the paper input tray.
- As per the manual take the Ink cartridges and load it in the slot. Press the power button and start the printer.
- EPSON ET 3710 setup is completed to connect the printer wireless network and conduct printing operations.
Connect Epson ET 3710 printer to Wi-Fi
Follow the Steps to connect Epson ET 3710 printer to a wireless network.
- After completing the initial setup on the printer control panel select the home icon > wireless icon > press ok.
- Choose Wi-Fi recommended option Select start set up choose Wi-Fi setup Wizard.
- Select the wireless network name and press ok.
- If the name is not displayed press the + button enter the wireless network ID manually and the password, press ok.
- Reconfirm the display network settings and Select start setup.
- Epson ET 3710 printer wireless setup is completed
- Connect the device to the same Wi-Fi network choose a document and select the print icon to start the printing operation.
How to install Epson ET 3710 connect printer setup utility?
Follow the guidelines to install Epson ET 3710 connect printer setup utility.
- Connect the printer to a stable power source, load enough paper in the paper input tray and turn on the printer.
- Turn on the device and connect the printer and device to the same wireless network. Update the operating system.
- Download the compatible EPSON connect printer setup utility from the official website of Epson.
- Click the download button and follow-page on-page guidance to complete the setup.
- Go through the terms and conditions, click accept and provide all the required permissions.
- Click on the Plus sign, select the printer from the list and click add.
- Register the printer model select the mode of connectivity choose the document and run a test print
Epson ET 3710 connect printer setup for Windows
- Take a power cord and connect the Epson ET 3710 printer to a stable power source. Load enough paper in the paper input tray and turn on the printer.
- Turn on the Windows system. Connect the printer and the device to the same wireless network.
- Open the Windows browser, download and install Epson connect printer setup utility.
- Go through the end-user license agreement select agree and click next.
- Select install and then select the finish option. From the list select the epson ET 3710 printer and click next.
- Choose the printer registration option and select agree and click next.
- Now register a printer to Epson connect message is displayed on the screen click ok.
- Log in to an existing Epson connect account or Recreate an account select add a new printer form and click add.
- Choose activate scan to cloud and remote print option
- Complete the setup, reboot the device, choose a document and click the print icon to conduct a test print.
Epson ET 3710 connect printer setup for Mac
Make use of the steps listed below to set up the Epson Connect printer Utility:
- Turn on the printer and load enough paper in the paper input tray to connect it to a stable wireless network.
- Turn on the Mac device and connect to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Visit the EPSON official website on the Mac browser and download the compatible Epson connect printer setup utility.
- As per the guidance complete the setup.
- Open the Apple menu > system preferences, > print and scan > EPSON ET 3710.
- If it is not available to click the + icon select the printer and set it as Bonjour. Click add.
- Choose a document and click print to initiate the printing operation.
Epson ET 3710 driver download and Install On windows
Epson ET 3710 driver is compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Turn on the printer and stack enough paper in the paper input tray and connect it to a wireless network.
- Turn on the Windows system, connect it to the same wireless network, and Upgrade it to the latest version.
- Download compatible Epson ET 3710 driver from the official website.
- Right-click on the downloaded file and extract it.
- Follow the on-page setup Wizard guidelines and complete Epson ET 3710 driver download.
- Open the driver and provide all the required permissions.
- Select a document and initiate a print job.
- Epson ET 3710 driver download on windows is completed.
Epson ET 3710 driver download and Install On MAC
- Turn on the Mac device, connect it to a wireless network and upgrade the operating system.
- Turn on the Epson ET 3710 printer and stock enough paper in the paper input tray.
- Connect the printer to the same wireless network as that of the Mac system.
- Open the Mac Browser download compatible Epson ET 3710 driver from an official website.
- Follow the prompts and complete Epson ET 3710 driver installation.
- Open the driver, provide all the required permission, select a document and initiate a test print.
- Epson ET 3710 driver download on Mac is completed.