Epson ET 2720 Setup Instructions
Following are the steps to setup Epson ET 2720 printer for the first time at ease:
- Uncover the Epson ET printer box and take out the printer accessories.
- Unleash the packing tapes for the Epson ET 2720 setup and the printer parts.
- Place your printer on a flat corner near a wall outlet.
- Turn on the power supply and wait for your Epson printer to turn on.
- Now, complete the display settings and install genuine Epson ink cartridges.
- Stuff quality printing sheets and install the latest driver version.
- Next, connect your Epson ET printer to the PC with a wired/wireless network.
- Hence Epson ET 2720 setup will be done.
Connect Epson ET 2720 Printer to Wi-Fi
Connect your Epson ET 2720 printer to Wi-Fi with the set of steps given below:
- Power up your Epson printer and place it next to the router.
- Go to the control panel and tap on the home icon present.
- Now, choose the settings menu and find the network settings option.
- Tap on the wireless settings option and open the wireless setup wizard to connect Epson ET 2720 Printer to Wi-fi.
- Follow the wireless setup steps and enter the SSID of your router.
- Tap ok and enter the password of the router.
- Now, wait until your Epson ET 2720 printer connects to Wi-Fi.
- Also, connect the PC and printer to the same Wi-Fi and start printing on the go.
How to install Epson ET 2720 Connect Printer Setup Utility?
Follow the set of steps to install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility at ease:
- Turn on your PC and check if you have updated the OS of your computer.
- Now, go to a secure browser and search for a genuine Epson website.
- Enter your printer model and look for compatible Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click on the download button and wait for the Epson Connect to download.
- Now, double-click on the Epson Connect downloaded file.
- Get an installation wizard on-screen and follow the set of instructions.
- Install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility and open it.
- Accept all the Epson Connect terms and conditions.
- Click on the plus sign to add your printer to the Epson Connect.
- Sign up with your existing Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Now, register your printer model and pick a mode of connectivity.
- Next, assign a print task and begin printing files in no time.
Epson ET 2720 Connect Printer Setup For Windows
Following are the steps to setup Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility for Windows:
- At first, install the latest version of Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Agree to the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility terms and tap on the Next button.
- Complete the installation process and select your Epson printer model.
- Now, tap on the printer registration menu and register your device.
- Click ok and sign up with your existing Epson account.
- Now, tap on scan to Cloud or remote printing feature of your need.
- Next, open a document and tap on the Print icon. Click ok to confirm.
Epson ET 2720 Connect Printer Setup for MAC
Following are the steps to setup Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility for MAC:
- Download and install the latest version of Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility first.
- Next, accept the Epson Connect terms and add your printer model.
- Now, go to the register menu and sign up with your Epson account.
- Complete the printer registration process and click ok.
- Now, choose either the scan to Cloud or the remote printing menu.
- Assign a print task and make all the print setting changes.
- Click ok and tap on the Print icon to get an instant printout.
- Upgrade the version every time a new version comes into the launch.
Epson ET 2720 Driver Download aND install on Windows
Epson ET 2720 is a portable and easy-to-use printer. Follow the instructions to download and install the updated Epson ET 2720 driver on the system (Windows/MAC).
- Switch on the Epson ET 2720 printer, Windows system and position them close to the Wi-Fi range.
- Turn on the wireless network and connect both the printer and the device onto it.
- On Windows browser enter the official website of Epson, select support, and choose printers.
- On the search box type the printer model number.
- Choose a compatible Epson ET 2720 driver and click download.
- Right-click and extract the downloaded file.
- Follow the setup Wizard guidelines and complete Epson ET 2720 driver install.
- On prompting link the computer and the printer using a USB cable.
- Choose a document and initiate a printing test.
Epson ET 2720 driver download on Windows is successful.
Epson ET 2720 Driver Download aND install on MAC
- Switch on the mac system and Epson ET 2720 printer.
- Stack enough paper in the input tray on the printer.
- Correct both the devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Mac browser, visit the official website of Epson, select the compatible operating system and download the Epson ET 2720 driver.
- Right-click and extract the downloaded file and click start the installation process.
- Follow the setup Wizard guidelines complete Epson ET 2720 printer driver installation.
- When prompted, connect the printer and then the computer using a USB cable.
- Reboot the system, select a document and initiate a printing test.
- Epson ET 2720 driver download on Mac is successful.